AI is the combined attribute of both science and computer that makes a system or a machine think and work like human being and give solution to a problem and make decision independently. The main aim of Artificial Intelligence systems is to have the ability to discover, which makes people increase their performance and productivity over time. Artificial Intelligent Technology tools include machine learning and deep learning which gives an analysis report to increase the clarity of planning, reasoning, thinking, problem-solving and also learning.
- In daily life, Artificial intelligence is implemented and successfully growing around us in aspects of communication, time management, education, cognition, health, safety measure, traffic control, purchasing, marketing, shopping, and planning Artificial Intelligence is used in science to design experiments, train the resources, interpret the data, reduce complexity.
- Robotics with applied AI is most attractive and beneficial to human resources. The robots are programmed to do a repetitive task which increases productivity and it is efficiently used. The unique feature of robots are bomb defusing, space exploration and programmed do all task which is dangerous to be done by humans. The advanced research in robots is to make them see, hear and touch by implementing them with collision sensors, cameras, and ultrasound sensors. The robot is used in space exploration and they are adaptable to the environment and physical conditions.
- Emotions intercept the intellectual thinking of human which is interference for artificial thinkers. Apart from emotional handling, a robot is also programmed to think logically and take effective decisions.
- Artificial Intelligence in education makes a worthy contribution to human beings. Here a complex problem is solved by dividing the problem into subunits and finding the solution to each subunit. The subunit may be a system or human trying to find a solution to the problem. The proposed theory shows that cognitive science in education developed a tutor by programming a computer and that tutor would watch the students problem-solving skills. Now the tutor will guide the student and advises them in each step of his solution by preventing them before they fell into a trap. This method makes the student learn a lesson about the problem and be cognitive in the future.
- Artificial Intelligence is popularly used in spell corrector and spell checker. They act as a proofreader by checking spellings and grammatical mistakes and gives all the possible suggestion to get the best article.
- It is also used finger print sensors, speech recognition and face recognition. It automatically detects genuine owner of the device.